Jacquie leads our People Services and Information Services. As our global environment continues to rapidly shift, the strength, talent and passion of our people and our culture are paramount. Jacquie’s focus is on our people engagement and development; pension, benefits and employee well-being; compensation; employee relations; and having the right technology in place to enable our future.
Prior to her current role, Jacquie served as the Vice President, Human Resources accountable for Total Rewards, Talent Management, Business Partner, Labour Relations and Shared Services functions.
Jacquie is a Chartered Accountant and Certified Human Resources Professional with over 25 years of experience and has previously held various roles in the Human Resources department of Capital Power.
- BA, Commerce, University of Alberta
Board of Trustees, Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Winner, 2021 Best Executive Awards (Human Resources)
- Previous Board Member, Fringe Theatre Adventures
- Previous corporate experience, PwC, Telus, Dell
- Previous, Office of the Auditor General of Alberta
Latest from Jacquie
- Powered by People: Why HR is an Enabler of Business Success
- Jacquie Pylypiuk named as one of the 2021 Best Executive Awards winners