Pauline leads the legal, regulatory, corporate compliance and external relations functions of Capital Power. She also provides support, risk management, and strategic insights to senior management and the Board of Directors.
Prior to joining Capital Power, Pauline spent 14 years working for the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) in senior legal and commercial roles. She led teams through the successful execution of greenfield initiatives, including programs to incent renewable electricity and new business models to procure and finance transmission infrastructure. Before joining the energy industry, Pauline practiced corporate and commercial law after graduating from the University of Calgary with a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Laws.
- Previous, Vice President, Law, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO)
- Previous, Corporate & Commercial Associate, Macleod Dixon LLP
- Current, Member, Board of Directors, Nature Conservancy Canada
- Current, Member, Board of Directors, Alberta Science Network
- Institute of Corporate Directors Designation (ICD.D)
- Governance Professionals of Canada Designation (GPC.D)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Science, Cellular, Molecular & Microbial Biology