Darcy, a professional engineer, joined Capital Power in 2009 in his current role and is responsible for operations, construction, engineering, health, safety, environment and supply chain.
Darcy oversees the safe operation of nearly 6,000 megawatts of power generation capacity across North America. He is responsible for our reliability and plant efficiency programs, which are helping to provide industry leading plant availability and emission reductions. Darcy is also responsible for ensuring that Capital Power maintains its competitive advantage through constructing our new facilities safely, on time, and on budget.
Darcy has extensive experience in the engineering and construction fields, including senior roles in a number of large constructions projects in Canada and globally.
- Previous Senior Vice President, Construction, WorleyParsons
- Previous, President, Lockerbie & Hole
- Graduate, Faculty of Engineering, University of Alberta
- Board Chair, Art Gallery of Alberta
- Board Director, Wellspring Edmonton
Latest from Darcy