Capital Power’s 2019 Annual Meeting
Friday, April 26, 2019
1 p.m. (MDT)
EPCOR Tower, 8th floor
10423 – 101 Street
The following items of business will be covered:
- Receive our consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2018 and the auditors′ report;
- elect directors;
- appoint the auditors with compensation to be fixed by the board on the recommendation of the audit committee;
- vote on our approach to executive compensation;
- vote to continue our shareholder rights plan; and
- transact any other business.
The management proxy circular provides detailed information about the business of the meeting and the voting process.
You’re entitled to vote at the meeting if you owned common shares of Capital Power Corporation at the close of business on March 13, 2019. You can vote by proxy or vote in person at the meeting.
Take some time to read the management proxy circular to learn more about the meeting, and please remember to vote.